Office politics will never go away. It’s a fact of company life. However, destructive office politics can demoralize an organization, hamper productivity, and increase turnover. Here are some tips, applicable for both staff and management, on dealing with office politics.
1) Live at peace with others
2) Don’t talk out of school
3) Be helpful
4) Stay away from gossip
5) Stay out of those talk-down-the-boss sessions
6) Be a straight arrow
7) Address the “politics” issue openly when appropriate
8) Document things
9) Set incentives to foster teamwork
10) Set an example for your staff
Life's a Tripp, Tripp Forever™
6 oz. 100% Cotton Tubular Jersey.
Double-needle bottom hem and sleeves.
Preshrunk to minimize shrinkage